These furnaces, used under protective gas atmosphere in order to get at the wound coil-shaped aluminum from the smelter.
- protective gas atmosphere (nitrogen) and is destroyed during annealing grease stains on aluminum coils.
- indirect gas heating or electric heating can be.
- PLC control with controlled heating and cooling process is done.
- The maximum temperature is 600 ° C.
- The operating temperature is 350 ° C-550 ° C.
- Circulation fan with the coil by circulating hot air oven ± 5 ° C in the heated homogeneously provided.
- by giving into nitrogen gas oven O 2 concentration is reduced to about 0.1%.
- the oven loading and unloading driven by a hydraulic lifting system is provided with a transfer car.
- Self-recuperative burners with minimized fuel consumption.** Oven dimensions and capacities are determined according to customer needs. To get more detailed information according to your needs, please contact us.