These furnaces are used for heating prior to extrusion billets.
- Heating with Jet type nozzle burner
- Natural gas/LPG
- Maximum operating temperature, 550°C
- Operating temperature, 400-500°C
- Temperature measurement on aluminum billet surface by pneumatic operated thermocouple
- Continues billet feeding by gearbox operated automatic tray
- Independent preheating and multifunctional heating zones
- Maximum fuel saving by heating control and recuperative exhaust system
- Refractory lining by low specific heat capacity insulation and refractory material
- Sensitive measurement by PLC system
** Oven dimensions and capacities are determined according to customer needs. To get more detailed information according to your needs, please contact us.